If you like it you can press button below:
another great recipe which i found on the internet. It's so funny, i was never a fan of making deserts, but omg i love it now. This recipe is even better then the caramel salt choch slice all though Trent likes the caramel slice more. I couldn't agree with him on this one haha.
Also just a reminder, there is the painting on sale behind the cookies if you would like to give someone for christmas or just help dogs.
So all you need is:
Time: 15 min
1/2 cup pitted dates
1/2 cup walnuts
1/2 cup shredded coconut
1 and 1/4-1/2 cup soaked cashews
1/4 cup coconut oil
1/4 cup honey or maple syrup
5 tablespoons lemon juice
1 teaspoon vanilla
1. Place all CRUST ingredients in a blender and pulse until they hit breadcrumb consistency. You want to be able to press this between your fingers and have it keep its
2. Press crust to the bottom of your pan.
3. Place all FILLING ingredients in a blender. You will need to blend, re-blend, stir, re-blend, repeat until it becomes creamy.
4. Spoon filling amount into crust.
5. Freeze for 30-60 minutes, then enjoy!
And VOILA !!! XXX
Enjoyed this article? Follow me on